Friday, February 8, 2008

too distracted to stop global warming

by MM

Many people ask "What's global warming?" They have no clue that it has been going on for quite a while. That is really sad that a few know and that instead more people should know.Many people try to helpout but have their own problems. Some other people have few problems and are too lazy to help out. Some people don't even care. They keep telling themselves that the government is going to do something about it. Does anybody want to help our future?

I care. I'm one of the people in the world that do care. I want to help, but I have no idea how. I know some ways and I try my best but I want more people to join in what I'm doing. To me, this country is not helping as much as we should help. We're only putting more pollution into the environment. I think that because the news says nothing about this situation. Instead they focus on immigration. Yes that topic is also an important topic, but what about GLOBAL WARMING ?
Most of my family knows, but have there own problems to deal with. I also think a lot of people have their own problems to deal with but could make an effort to make the earth a better place. I don't have problems but still try to recycle as much as I could.

There are some basic things that we can do. I would love it if the school got more related into global warming. We need to use less light and electricity and be less dependent on paper. We need to switch over to low energy lighting and get solar panels. The school is distracted by things like AIMS tests and uniforms and IDs. It's easy for them to miss global warming, because they can't see it everyday the way they see a fight in the quad.

Some people want to help but they have other things to care about that they think is more important to them. There are so many problems in this country that pop out to people out of nowhere. Everybody has problems related to their families and we all have to deal with them in hard ways or easy ways. The world is so messed up and to me the world seems like a big school because they are so many different groups. There are rich people,poor people,lazy people,hardworkers,and so manymore. That is also a big problem that most of the people aren't doing anything to help out about global warming. Their lives are complicated enough that they can't help even they want to.

Global warming is something really horrible happening to the worldright this second. This is happening because of the ozone layer havingholes . The ozone layer protects us from the sun so that we won't burn,but now that it is getting holes by the pollution what is going tohelp us? Right now the ice from Alaska,Antartica,Greenland,and manymore places where they were covered in ice are being melted by GLOBALWARMING. If the ice melts the ocean is going to increase and prettysoon many place are going to be under water. This is a really sad factthat can come true if the people don't do anything. Now after you readthis do you want to HELP.

No comments:

Post a Comment