Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Alien

by SM

I came from another land,
But people see it as if I came from another planet,
Everything here is different,
People speak in some form of gibberish,
I don't understand it here,

Whats happening,
People say that police... are looking for people like me
But what did I do wrong?? And what are people, like me?
I don't speak there language,
But I promise I will try to learn it....
Where are these men taking us,
All I see I'm my mom crying one tear after another
I'm Scared!!! People are calling me an Alien,
Since when are humans... Aliens??
Why don't they want me here, I promise I don't mean harm
Why can't I stay? Why is me being born in this land, a problem
And since when do people get to decide on my new name being " Alien"???

No comments:

Post a Comment