Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Keep Our Children Safe

By P. Yowytewa

Do you ever think about the things that are going on around you and what's happening to children? Well I do and there are little things that are going on that you don't really know about that can effect your life in little ways and who knows those little things can effect your life later on in the future. There are thousands of little girls and little boys that are being raped and kidnapped and you never know they might just be related to you.

There are thousands of kids and children that are being raped and they obviously don't like it but there’s no one there to help them out and stop these men and women from doing it. Yes, there are police out there that try to stop it but who knows that are always on the job? I personally know that not all of them are out there trying to stop rapists and people who are hurting these kids. They have other duties that they need to do as well.

I have little cousins and family that I want to know that are safe and though I'm quite young myself I would NEVER let anything happen to them. I would do whatever I could just to help them because that's so wrong that these grown men out here are raping these little girls and they are killing them right after it because they are cowards. Some of these grown men have different kinds of diseases and they are giving them to all these little helpless girls that don't need to have it at all. They probably want to have a good life and they don't want to have to deal with getting checked up and having diseases. Even if they don’t these children grow up with emotional scars that don’t heal that easy.

There are times where I sit there and watch the news with my dad and grandparents and I see how there are dangerous celebrities, athletes, and even parents that we see around us. There was an article about how Michael Jackson was accused of molesting little boys. There was another one that a grown man had raped a 10 month baby. When I heard that I thought about how I would feel if I was that baby's mother and I said to myself that I would go and kill the man who did that then forgive him. Men that do that are mentally insane. We need to be honest with kids. These are the kinds of thing that the parents and teachers need to be talking about to their children and not telling them all these other things that won't really matter in life. I think that all the parents need to get together and talk to their children at some point.

To end this parents, people, and even students talk to your kids about stranger danger and tell them the things that they need to know in life not just little stuff that won't help them in life. To find better examples than what I have presented, go to a website that has all examples and stuff that will show pictures and all. People please call a hot line if you've ever seen anyone doing something like this to these poor children. Call either the police or call silent witness. These children need your help and think of it as if it were your own child. I know that I wouldn't want to be one of those children.

No comments:

Post a Comment