Thursday, December 13, 2007

sadness

by R. Parra

Sadness

Dedicated to Richard Parra


My body is aching.My heart is in so much pain.But when I think about you my pain grows more powerful.I miss you so much that I still think that you're by my side.I feel stupid cause I know it can't be true.I loved you with my innermost feelings and you betrayed them.I wish you could still be here but the more I wish I know it's not going to happen.I feel like I'm in sorrow.It's hard to believe that I'm in so much sadness.It feels that my sorrow is suffocating me in everything I do.I can't stand it I want to forget you but the more I try the more your face still stares at me.My mind is gone and my whole figure is wasted.Day and night I look out my bedroom window remembering all that's to be remembered.All the good memories we had together.But the memories we shared just was forgotten.I only have the last little memory left.It shows us going to the beach and running through the waves.As I remember this memory tears roll down my cheeks.The beautiful memory of you has almost disappeared from my mind.The people has seen me suffer for a long time.I have starved myself and gone for days without any sleep.Every night I look up at the sky wishing,hoping,praying that I can see you one more time.People want me to go outside and forget you.But I will never forget you.My heart and soul will always be connected with you.We'll never be separated,The more I think the more it comes to me that you've gone to a place so far away that no matter how much I've tried,I can't reach the place you have accomplished to come to.I miss you!!!I know you miss me.I'll always love you forever.......Gramps.

No comments:

Post a Comment