Friday, November 9, 2007

If I could change one thing about industrialization . . .


by A.V.

The first thing I would do is pass a law that is against child labor because no child deserves to have the childhood many children of the past unfortunatly had to go through.A childhood where many of their parents would get injured or even die in their jobs,of hunger,or of all the deadly diseases there were back then.Secondly I would help all of the people that got injured while at ther job because if a man or a woman lost their arm of leg at their job they wouldnt get health covorage and most of those people after they lost one of their body parts were not alowed back at that job or sometimes not at eny other job eather.Lastly I would talk with pressident Rosavelt so that he would pass a law that would forse factories to use safe chemicals because if people back then had known about the effects of pollution none of what has happened sense then would be have happened no global warming, no illnesses do to the a non-sanitary life style. Those are the three things I would do if I could go back in time and change the things that happened during industrialization.

No comments:

Post a Comment