Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Ultimate Vacation

By J. Gonzalez Jr.

This is the best summer ever because my family and I went to Disneyland and Universal Studios for our vacation. We went to Universal Studios and Disneyland for about 1 week. The place we went first was Disneyland.

My family and I got to California on Friday. We left and got there 3 hours after we left. When we got there we went straight to Disneyland. We went on all the rides. The ride I went on the most was Thunder Mountain at an area in Disneyland called Frontier Land. I went on that ride and Splash Mountain like 10 times. Splash Mountain is a log ride that goes down about 50 feet to a pool of water and went on the rest of the rides also. Then we went across to California Adventure.

We also went on all the rides over there. My favorite ride at California Adventure is the grizzly rapids. That ride is my favorite because it is like the rapid ride at sea world. The grizzly rapids ride is on a mountain that looks like a grizzly bear. I think that is why they call it grizzly rapids. There is a ride that is called Californian screaming. This is a rollercoaster. Californian screaming is the best coaster because it goes pretty fast and is the only big coaster in California adventure

Then we went to universal studios. At this park there are many places in there that show how they make movies. There are also rides that are based on movies, like back to the future, Jurassic park, the mummy, and many more. The best ride there is the ride that shows scenes from different movies. This ride has a tram that goes around studio to see scenes from different movies. Like the actual scenes. In the ride it shows scenes from the movies the mummy, the Grinch, King Kong, jaws, and a whole bunch of other movies. The tram also shows studios from different movies.

This is what I did on my summer vacation. I had a lot of fun. I highly recommend that everyone go to Universal Studios and Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment